We are looking for experienced Survey Technician’s to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some of the most exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki and around NZ.
This role would suit a self-driven, solutions focused individual who is looking to join a progressive company offering great opportunities, awesome team environment and culture, along with a supportive group of highly experienced professionals.
You will be involved in numerous subdivision and land development projects and ensure our clients’ success by providing quality surveying services and solutions. This includes regular fieldwork including subdivisions, boundary pegging, building / construction set outs, topographical site surveys, site plans and other general surveying requirements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A strong enjoyment for fieldwork
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- High level of detail and autonomy
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Experience with survey equipment (would be an advantage)
- Experience in 12D, CAD or similar (would be an advantage)
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A clean New Zealand Driver’s License is required.
We are looking to fill positions in both our Hamilton and Tauranga offices.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.