Structural Engineer - New Plymouth, Hamilton, or Tauranga
We are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience based in either our New Plymouth, Hamilton, or Tauranga offices. You will be providing consultancy services to clients with respect to investigation and design services, including the management and execution of expressions of interest and project proposals, design briefs, fee estimates, and negotiation of fees for services with clients and ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three-plus years Structural Design experience in NZ
- Project delivery experience
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Good communication skills and good rapport skills with clients
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects in New Zealand
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Paid professional membership fees
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees
- Continued professional development and career advancement
- Flexible working environment
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.