Senior Structural Engineer - New Plymouth
We are looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy in New Plymouth while we continue to work on some exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, and around NZ.
You will be providing consultancy services to clients with respect to investigation and design services, including the management and execution of expressions of interest and project proposals, design briefs, fee estimates, and negotiation of fees for services with clients and ensuring that projects are delivered efficiently.
New Plymouth Based Role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three-plus years Structural Design experience in NZ
- Project delivery experience
- Petrochemical experience would be beneficial
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Good communication skills and good rapport skills with clients
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- A competitive remuneration plus benefits package.
- Continued professional development and career advancement in a growing organisation.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- A supportive work environment alongside a wide team of like-minded experts.
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this position.