Draughting Technician - Tauranga
We are looking for a Draughting Technician to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some exciting projects. You will provide support to our team and provide consultancy services to our clients in respect to draughting services in Revit, Plant 3D, and Civil 3D, including the management and execution of consistently high-quality documents, meeting job briefs, and delivering projects in an efficient manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in draughting software including Revit, Plant 3D and/or Civil 3D.
- A motivated self-starter with a drive to do well.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to developing fit for purpose solutions.
- Strong alignment to our VALUES
We are looking to fill this position in our Tauranga office.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects around New Zealand.
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Paid professional membership fees.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- Continued professional development and career advancement.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.