Draughting Technician - New Plymouth
We are looking for a Draughting Technician to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy in New Plymouth while we continue to work on some exciting projects in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, and around NZ.
You will provide support to our team and provide consultancy services to our clients in respect to draughting services in AutoCAD and Revit including the management and execution of consistently high-quality documents, meeting job briefs, and delivering projects in an efficient manner.
New Plymouth Based Role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with draughting software including AutoCAD and Revit
- A motivated self-starter with a drive to do well.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to developing fit for purpose solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliver in a timely manner.
- A competitive remuneration plus benefits package.
- Continued professional development and career advancement in a growing organisation.
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees.
- A supportive work environment alongside a wide team of like-minded experts.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with a progressive kiwi company, then please apply now.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered for this position.