Civil Designer - Hamilton
We are looking for a Civil Engineer/Designer to join our multi-disciplinary consultancy while we continue to work on some exciting projects. You will provide support to our team and provide consultancy services to our clients with respect to draughting services in Civil 3D, site investigation, and civil design, including the management and execution of consistently high-quality documents, meeting job briefs, and delivering projects in an efficient manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience and competence in Civil 3D are preferred
- NZDE (Civil) or degree level qualification in civil engineering
- A motivated self-starter with a drive to do well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project delivery experience
- Problem solver with an eye for detail
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for your clients
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exposure to a wide range of challenging projects in New Zealand
- Competitive remuneration package
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Paid professional membership fees
- A culture that is based on strong core values that supports the empowerment of our employees
- Continued professional development and career advancement
As we are a progressive company with plans for growth, there is great scope to have a real influence on the direction it takes as we continue to grow and expand.
To apply you must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.